In compliance with the Law 34/2002, July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), Chargy Technologies, S.L. informs that is the owner of the website www.chargy.com. In accordance with the requirement of the article 10 of the same Law, Chargy Technologies S.L. informs the following data:
The owner of this website is Chargy Technologies, SL with CIF B-87503397 and registered office at Calle Cristobal Bordiú, 13 (28003 Madrid), registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in volume 34413, folio 179, inscription 1 , sheet M- 619035, (hereinafter "Chargy").
Identity and contact details of the controller
The personal data that we could collect directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding treatment activity owned by Chargy Technologies, S.L.
E-mail de contacto: email@example.com
What information do we collect from Users?
The services provided by Chargy allow Users to recharge their mobile devices in spaces that have charging points (“Chargy Points”). We collect the following categories of User information: (A) personal identification information; (B) passive information collected electronically and (C) location information (all together, the “Information”).
Generally, our devices are installed in the locations of our customers, and it is they who through the registration forms may request your consent for the use of your data for informational, commercial, or advertising purposes. During the process, we will clearly inform you of the purposes for which your data will be used and we will always request your consent..
Chargy will proceed to anonymize the data for various purposes, such as market studies, analysis and traffic flow reports, or other internal purposes. Chargy has a legitimate interest to make these reports with the purpose to improve the quality of the provided services.
(A) Personal Identification Information
To receive and store any information obtained through the services provided that allow to personally identify the User, contact him, or identify other people.
The User’s data collected include:
- The complete current registration information, consisting of the name, surname, email address, password of the User, date of birth, telephone number, gender, and country of residence.
- Any data that the User provides about himself or others when sending an email to Chargy, contacting the technical support or directly Chargy.
- Information related to or connected to a social media account that the User uses to register or log in to the Application or the Website. For example, when the User associates his Facebook account with the Application, Chargy may collect his public profile (name, profile picture, age, gender, language, country and other public information), his friends list and his email address. If the User registers or signs in with other social media accounts, such as Instagram, Twitter, Gmail or LinkedIn, Chargy may obtain similar information from those platforms. For this, the User has had to accept their corresponding terms and conditions. In relation to this information, keep in mind that social networks have their own independent privacy policies, which inform how they use the personal data of their users. It is advisable to review those privacy policies and the information that is collected, made public and/or which you decide to share through them.
- • Other information that the User can provide to receive free services, participate in a raffle or contest, or make inquiries.
Chargy does not collect, store or maintain financial information, such as credit cards, bank accounts or other similar financial information.
(B) Passive information collected electronically
Automatic collection of certain type of passive information when the User uses the Hardware. For example, Chargy can collect identifiers such as an IDFA (for iOS) or AAID (for Android), or the hardware model, operating system version, the network provider, IP address, MAC address and other unique device identifiers.
Collection of information of the use of the service, frequency of users using the service, pages, forms or screens visited, status of a session and similar data associated with their mobile device or the use of a charging unit.
(C) Location information through the Chargy charging devices
This is information derived from GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, compass, accelerometer, IP address, or publications containing location information. The User will share certain location information of the charging device:
- The geolocation of the devices will only be carried out within the facilities and in the private areas of our Clients through the Beacons installed.
- When using certain location-based functions, such as the compass (to locate nearby Chargy Points), the map (to take you to the nearest Chargy Point), and when the User shares his location with other Chargy Users; and
- When the User accesses Chargy, since we derive the location information from the IP address, device or internet service to avoid multiple or fraudulent logins to his account.
Entities, as well as all those third parties that use Chargy services to obtain data from the Users (our Clients), some of which operate Chargy Points, or the facilities where the Chargy Points are located, are not affiliated with Chargy and they may have their own privacy policies and conditions of use, which you may be asked to accept before using a charging device of Chargy, or that may govern the use of the information that is collected by the use of the services provided.
We also inform you that the collection and processing of some of this information is necessary so that Chargy can provide some of its services, especially the possibility of charging your mobile device in certain Chargy Points..
For what purposes and legitimacy do we use your data?
Chargy always uses the data collected for the proper functioning of its Hardware and Software tools that we provide to our Clients according to the following purposes:
Purposes necessary for the provision of the service and the fulfillment of the contractual relationship:
- Allow the User to use the Application and the Website, manage the account, and indicate where the Chargy points are.
- To communicate the data of the User to those Partners and/or Advertisers with whom the Users interact, for example, with the Partners that operate the Chargy Points where users recharge their devices, and when appropriate, with the Advertisers that are displayed there.
- For marketing activities, promotion and commercial prospecting or satisfaction surveys, of Partners and Advertisers, such as promotion of products and services through generic notifications or personalized offers from those Partners with whom the user has interacted in the Chargy Points.
Purposes based on legitimate interest:
- To prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities, and in general to ensure that Chargy complies with applicable laws. Chargy has a legitimate interest in trying to prevent potential fraud related to the provision of the service. As well, this data processing is necessary to comply with current law.
- To customize, analyze, evaluate, adjust and improve the services provided to meet the needs and expectations of the Users, Advertisers or Partners, as well as provide functionality changes to the User. All this in order to improve the quality of the services provided.
- To anonymize or aggregate data for various purposes, such as market analysis, traffic flow analysis and reports, or other internal purposes. Chargy has a legitimate interest to make these reports with the same purpose to improve the quality of service provision.
- Satisfaction surveys of Chargy services among its users.
- Publicity and promotion. Our Clients may contact you to inform about activities and advertising.
- Communicate the existence of establishments, promotions or offers from Advertisers near the User.
- Connection to Chargy Wi-Fi. In case the User connects to a free Wi-Fi network provided by Chargy in an establishment with Chargy Points.
How long will we keep your data?
In Chargy we intend that the personal data provided will be kept only for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected, and to determine the possible responsibilities that could be derived from the purpose for which they were collected.
Data retention criteria: data will be kept for the term established by the Law, as long as Users continue using the Application and/or Website, and as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment, and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, while the contractual relationship is maintained, as long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party and there is no need to be eliminated in order to fulfill a legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise, and defense of claims. They will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the destruction of the same.
If the User revokes his consent or exercises the rights of cancellation or deletion, his personal data will be kept locked only to the disposal of the Administration of Justice, during the legally established deadlines to attend to the possible responsibilities from the treatment of the same. Subsequently, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the destruction of the same.
Users must modify the data entered in the Application when it is outdated, being responsible in any case for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided at any time. Chargy reserves, when appropriate and without prejudice to other actions that may apply, the right not to provide the services or unsubscribe those Users who provide false or incomplete data.
Chargy assumes no responsibility for damages or losses that may arise from the falsity or inaccuracy of the data provided, of which only the User is responsible.
Likewise, Chargy may disclose the personal data collected in the specific cases in which it is established and is required by applicable regulations, or when required by the competent authorities.
For the proper functioning of Chargy’s Hardware and Software tools, the personal data may be shared with some entities subcontracted by Chargy that could access to these data and to the information entered, such as Managers or Sub-Managers of the treatment, in order to provide a necessary service, in particular, assistance from third party service providers, which help us provide our services. These service providers sign a contract that requires them to use your personal information only for the provision of services and in accordance with this policy.
All the data transfers indicated below are necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, or are carried out in compliance with a legal obligation:
- Authorities and security forces. Public authorities or employees of the security forces; if it is requested for the purposes indicated in this notice, if it is required by law or if it is necessary to protect our legitimate interests in accordance with applicable laws.
- Chargy Partners. In order to provide the User access to the Chargy Points and to the offers and services that Chargy and/or the Partners consider valuable for him, Chargy will share the User's data and any additional information collected at these points with the Partners operating in the facilities where the Chargy Points are located. For example, if the User uses a Chargy Point, the Partner that operates it will receive or will have access to the data of that User collected by Chargy and may send him an offer or a promotion of his products or services.
- Service providers. Chargy may share the User's data with third parties that provide services on behalf of Chargy. These may include, for example (without limitation), storage service providers, data processing services, technical and consumer support providers, survey and market research service providers, and other service providers that help to provide our services to the User. Chargy contractually requires that these external service providers protect the personal data of the User. These service providers have no right to use or transfer the data for any use, other than performing services on behalf of Chargy.
User data protection rights
At any time, and/or when appropriate, Users may use their rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, Opposition, Portability and Forgetfulness by writing to the contact email we have enabled for this: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us a request by physical mail to Calle Cristóbal Bordiú, 13 (28003 Madrid); attaching, in both cases, a copy of the passport or ID (from the holder of the data) and indicating expressly the request you want to make: access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability or forgetfulness.
We briefly explain each of the rights you can exercise:
Through the exercise of this right you can know what personal data of yours is being processed by Chargy; its purpose, origin or possible transfer to third parties.
Means that you can modify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete. You must specify what data do you want to be modified.
It allows the cancellation of your personal data due to inadequate or excessive.
With this right you can object to the non-treatment of your data in cases such as: advertising and commercial prospecting activities or when such treatment is intended to adopt a decision related to you just based on an automated treatment of your personal information.
You can receive the personal data provided in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and be able to transmit them to another responsible party, whenever it is technically possible.
Suppression or forgetfulness
You can request the deletion of your personal data without delay in any of the cases contemplated. For example, illicit data processing, or when the purpose that motivated the treatment or collection has disappeared.
© Chargy. All rights reserved (revision date: September 21, 2019).